Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Library

unedted: i love reading and read all the time if i could i would live at the library but i have a hard time spelling the titles of the books i like to read. i was at the library and was looking for the book the museam of theves and couldent fugure out how to spell it i tryed sevral times before calling my 12 yearold sister over to help me she couldent spell theves ether but ill admitt she was significantly closer than i was and nither of us relized that museam was wrong so we ignored it eventualy my mom came over to help us spell theves and we still couldent find it and thats when we relized that museam was spelled wrong to so my mom corred that spelling and we found the book unforchinitly i ended up have to put it on hold because it was checked out. this happenes all the time to me and it drives me nuts. i usualy end up asking for help from the libraryan.

Edited: I love reading and read all the time. If I could, I would live at the library. But, I have a hard time spelling the titles of the books I like to read. I was at the library, and was looking for the book the Museum of Thieves, and couldn’t figure out how to spell it. I tried several times before calling my 12-year-old sister over to help me. She couldn’t spell thieves either, but I’ll admit she was significantly closer than I was and neither of us realized that museum was wrong, so we ignored it. Eventually, my mom came over to help us spell thieves and we still couldn’t find it. And that’s when we realized that museum was spelled wrong too. So my mom corrected that spelling and we found the book. Unfortunately, I ended up have to put it on hold because it was checked out. This happens all the time to me and it drives me nuts. I usually end up asking for help from the librarian. 

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry about the strange text sizes I cant seem to get it to change.

    ReplyDelete