Sunday, March 24, 2013

Word Games

unedited: my family loves to play word games such as banana grams and hanging with friends and other such things. i do not enjoy these games much because i can never win i am always in last place. witch makes it frustrating for me because like the rest of my family i am very competive so i often wont play cuz i see no reason to play a game i can never win. what makes winning hard is that when i see the letters i do not immadatly try and reorgnize them into a word i try to make a word from the existing patterns. i could have the poential for a great word and never know it. this also makes computer word games hard as well cuz the computer only takes the correct spelling at least in non computerized games i can prentend i am doing well in computerized games it can take me from five to ten minnets to find a word witch can be frustrateing. there are many other things to witch this consecpt applies like in school when i am typeing on my phone i will often stump spell check even when im on my computer i will do that and that can be enoying as well if it wasent for my friend who sits next to me in english i would have an even harder time in class than i already do.

Edited: My family loves to play word games such as banana grams, hanging with friends and other such things. I do not enjoy these games much because I can never win. I am always in last place, which makes it frustrating for me because like the rest of my family, I am very competitive. So I often won't play cause I see no reason to play a game I can never win. What makes winning hard is, that when I see the letters, I do not immediately reorgnize them into a word. I try to make a word from the existing patterns. I could have the poential for a great word and never know it. This also makes computer word games hard as well because the computer only takes the correct spelling. At least in non-computerized games, I can pretend I am doing well. In computerized games, it can take me from five to ten minutes to find a word which can be frustrating. There are many other things to which this concept applies; like in school when I am typing on my phone, I will often stump spell check. Even when I'm on my computer, I will do that, and that can be annoying as well! If it wasn't for my friend, who sits next to me in English, I would have an even harder time in class than I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment