Monday, April 22, 2013

whats the cause

unedited: the hardest thing for me with haveing disgraphia is probly the fact that there is only spectulaction about what causes it. i tend to be very analiticle so haveing no cause to say this is what wrong and then with that info fugure out what might help. and might make it so i can do what i want to do in life with little or no help. why dysgraphia will affect me is that i love writeing wether i end up writeing on the side or doing it full time i love to tell stories i also love to read( unlike what some people think dyslexia and dysgraphia are not the same i can read at a coloage reading level it is my writeing that is the problem) witch is where i get my insperation. i want to be able to write and not have to sit next to the editor to explain what i want to say. if i have a point of witch to jump off of to go alright heres the problem and heres how i can fix it its hard that i cant do that. i love hearing what you think of my posts please comment and share your opyons.

Edited: The hardest thing for me with having dysgraphia is probably the fact that there is only speculation about what causes it. I tend to be very analytical, so having no cause to say, "This is what is wrong" and then with that info figure out what might help and might make it so I can do what I want to do in life, with little or no help. Why dysgraphia will affect me, is that I love writing. Whether I end up writhing on the side, or doing it full time, I love to tell stories. I also love to read (unlike what some people think dyslexia and dysgraphia are not the same. I can read at a college reading level. It is my writing that is the problem.) which is where I get my inspiration. I want to be able to write and not have to sit next to the editor to explain what I want to say. If I have a point of which to jump off of to go, "Alright, here's the problem and here's how I can fix it." It's hard that I can't do that. I love hearing what you think of my posts, please comment and share your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment