Sunday, April 21, 2013

unfair

unedited: i took the Act this saturday. i had no accomadations because i was not takeing the writeing portion. but when i was working on the english section i had a very hard time with grammer i had to guess on a lot of questions. in english right now we are working on grammer witch is really hard for me but there isnt a single accomdation( other than not doing it and i dont think that will fly )i can find for it so i will be takeing the final and the crt (witch i think is like a state test) with a signifcant disadvantige next to the others in my class i hope i can pull the five seconds before the test study trick cuz studying for hours a day doesnt seem to work i just cant seem to remember no matter how much i study. im not saying dont study all im saying is that even though i do study and have tryed for years to get grammer right it still evaids me.

Edited: I took the ACT last Saturday. I had no accommodations because I was not taking the writing portion, but when I was working on the English section I had a very hard time with grammar. I had to guess on a lot of questions. In English right now, we are working on grammar, which is really hard for me, but there isn't a single accommodation (other than not doing it, and I don't think that will fly) I can find for it, so I will be taking the final and the CRT (which I think is like a state test) with a significant disadvantage next to the others in my class. I hope I can pull the five-seconds-before-the-test study trick, because studying for hours a day doesn't seem to work. I just can't seem to remember no matter how much I study. I'm not saying don't study, all i'm saying is that even though I do study and have tried for years to get grammar right, it still evades me.

No comments:

Post a Comment