Saturday, January 26, 2013

N-I-G-G-T-S

uneddeted-disgraphia is different for everyone and you may not realize how it affects you if you have it i keep relizing things all the time for example just last night i relized somethingi write letters that i dont mean to wright. i will explain a little more i write by ether sounding out the words that i havent memorized how to spell and spell them faneticley the words i have memorized how to spell i spell out in my head saying the letters as i write them or looking at the letters when i type. for example when i wass wrighting down the word nights last night i thought out N-I-G-H-T-S but wrote N-I-G-G-T-S i had thought h but wrote g i have done this sevral times before a's and d's and b's withs p's are just a coupple i wonder why it happenes i have a theory but i will weight to write about it in a later blog. i keep looking for ways to help me with dysgraphia i know that some people suggest therpy but i dont see what  a therepist can do that i cant do myself in this case accomidations work best i have accomdations in school to take notes on my ipod so i dont have to write by hand and can read what i am writeing later. i also have my mom edit everything that i write she edits the edited vershon of my blog posts for me i dont know what i would do with out her.


Edited - Dysgraphia is different for everyone and you may not realize how it affects you if you have it. I keep realizing things all the time. For example, just last night I realized something, I write letters that I don’t mean to write. I will explain a little more. I write by either sounding out the words that I haven’t memorized how to spell and spell them phonetically. The words I have memorized how to spell, I spell out in my head, saying the letters as I write them or looking at the letters when I type. For example, when I was writing down the word “nights” last night, I thought out N-I-G-H-T-S but wrote N-I-G-G-T-S. I had thought “h” but wrote “g”. I have done this several times before: a's and d's, and b's withs p's are just a couple. I wonder why it happens? I have a theory but, I will wait to write about it in a later blog. I keep looking for ways to help me with Dysgraphia. I know that some people suggest therapy, but I don’t see what  a therapist can do that I can’t do myself. In this case, accommodations work best. I have accommodations in school to take notes on my iPod so I don’t have to write by hand, and can read what I am writing later. I also have my mom edit everything that I write. She edits the edited version of my blog posts for me. I don’t know what I would do with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment