Monday, January 14, 2013

Beginnings . . .

creating a blog with disgraphia is a hard thing to do. i created this blog to tell about my experences with dysgraphia. in my experence unlike many people think dysgraphia is not something that can be cured it is something lots of people have to deal with on a daily bases but most do not know they have it i diddent know until last year and diddent realy understand what it intailed until now. at first i thought it was normal but over time i relized i was wrong i couldent do things that the other kids could do and it was very frustrating everyone else could spell write and use grammer with ease but i couldent. i started to think that i might have dyslexia but it diddent add up i could read faster than most kids in my class. i could also understand what i was reading more and faster than all of the other kids. when i was fourteen i got my answer my mom is a speech pathologist and had known since i was in fourth grade that i had dysgraphia but diddent want to tell me thinking i would give up trying when little did she know that i had stopped trying to learn how to spell a long time ago. with this bloog i am planing on showing my storie of growing  up with dysgraphia for every blog post i will put one post of my orignal version and then an edited vershion below it this is the unedited vershon.


This is the edited version:

Creating a blog with dysgraphia is a hard thing to do. I created this blog to tell about my experiences with dysgraphia. In my experience, unlike many people think, dysgraphia is not something that can be cured. It is something lots of people have to deal with on a daily basis, but most do not know they have it. I didn't know until last year and didn't really understand what it entailed until now. At first, I thought it was normal, but over time I realized I was wrong. I couldn't do things that the other kids could do, and it was very frustrating. Everyone else could spell, write, and use grammer with ease, but I couldn't. I started to think that I might have dyslexia, but it didn't add up. I could read faster than most kids in my class. I could also understand what I was reading more and faster than all of the other kids. When I was fourteen, I got my answer. My mom is a speech pathologist and had known since I was in fourth grade that I had dysgraphia, but didn't want to tell me, thinking I would give up trying. When little did she know, that I had stopped trying to learn how to spell a long time ago. With this blog, I am planing on showing my story of growing  up with dysgraphia. For every blog post, I will put one post of my orignal version and then an edited version below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment