Friday, July 12, 2013

how do i explain this

unedited: ive been think ing of a way to explain my dysgraphia to people that dont have it now im not totaly shure how much sense this makes but this is what i have so far. when i write i dont think about the letters that im typing i type the whole word and dont think about contenet and though i will often hit the wrong key (the weird thig is they keys are almost never even close to each other) i still get a lot of spellings wrong on my own that when i think it through i know how to spell for example when im not thinking about it i spell diddent like this even though when i think about it i know that it is really spelled didn't though some times i think that this is the correct spelling did'nt i dont really understand the apostrphy thing and then there are words i really genuinly dont know how to spell there are a couple in here ill highlight them there arent as many of these generaly they are longer and not even close to how they sound but i still find it weird that i can know how diddent is spelled and still not spell it right there seems to be some sort of disconnect from one to the other i just dont know what. 

Edited: I've been think ing of a way to explain my dysgraphia to people that don't have it. Now i'm not totally sure how much sense this makes, but this is what I have so far. When I write, I don't think about the letters that i'm typing, I type the whole word and don't think about content. And though I will often hit the wrong key (the weird thing is they keys are almost never even close to each other) I still get a lot of spellings wrong on my own, that when I think it through I know how to spell. For example, when i'm not thinking about it, I spell diddent like this, even though when I think about it i know that it is really spelled didn't. Though some times, I think that this is the correct spelling did'nt. I don't really understand the apostrophe thing. And then there are words I really genuinely don't know how to spell. There are a couple in here, i'll highlight them. There aren't as many of these. Generally they are longer and not even close to how they sound, but I still find it weird that I can know how didn't is spelled and still not spell it right. There seems to be some sort of disconnect from one to the other, I just don't know what.


No comments:

Post a Comment